This course will teach you how to create an a Visual Novel with Ren’Py. It doesn’t require any knowledge about game design, programming, scripting, drawing, animation or planning.
You will learn how to handle Ren’Py elements: characters, setting and story. You will then dive into the creation of a real project together with your classmates.
Please, enroll to request a seat on the next Virtual Classroom.
- The basics of Game Design
- Getting started with Ren’Py
- Characters: art, mechanics and background
- Setting: scenes, character positioning, transitions
- Story: dialogues, menus and timers
- Game mechanics: screens, script and variables
- Team development of a simple Ren’Py project
Certification of Accomplishment
To get the Certification of Accomplishment, you must complete a set of exercises and meet minimum requirements.